26's Birthday

Someone sent me sms message:

“I knocked on heaven door, God said ‘what can I do for you?’ I ask ‘Please Love, Protect, & Bless the one reading this sms’. God smiled ‘ALREADY DONE’. Happy birthday ko PoL”

My birthday.. another year has passed.. and now I’ve passed one year from a quarter of century. Sounds a long time.. well yes indeed. When I looked back the time.. happy moments, sad moments, hard moments, I only can praise the Lord coz He is my God and my king, and since he is my God, he has shown me and teach me what is good.

Trouble, or problems can’t be evaded. They will always be there.. and God let them exist on purpose so that we become stronger and stronger, more like our master. I know that God always teach me patiently from every hard time that I face. Today Let me share to you guys to always pray and search His will.. for us human.. we might think why pray? It seems that nothing is going to change whether we pray or not. Well.. maybe you might think so, but believe what the bible says..


The prayer of faith

13Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. 14Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. 16Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” (James 5: 13-16)


The sms I received above also teaches us to pray, and therefore let me write this poem-song that I love:


Whisper a prayer in the morning,
Whisper a prayer at noon,
Whisper a prayer in the evening,
To keep your heart in tune.


God answers prayer in the morning,
God answers prayer at noon,
God answers prayer in the evening,
He’ll keep your heart in tune.


Jesus may come in the morning,
Jesus may come at noon,
Jesus may come in the evening,
So keep your heart in tune.


“Berdoalah setiap waktu didalam Roh dan berjaga-jagalah di dalam doamu itu dengan permohonann yang tak putus-putusnya untuk segala orang Kudus. (Efesus 6:18)”

Comments